Do you have acne? Have you tried many products to control your acne and still not happy with the results? So many questions, products, routines, diets, it can be overwhelming. Are you tired of feeling blue about your acne? Hesitant to go out and show your face?
One of the best ways to clear acne is by taking an holistic approach - targeting from the inside and then assisting the process through the outside using esthetic services such as exfoliation, professional extraction, masks and peels, a good take home routine and our special weapon - Blue LED light, which in our opinion, is one of the best ways to deal with acne.
WHY DO YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT TO TREAT ACNE?
Using professional exfoliants applied by a professional assists the acne clearing process. Here are 6 reasons why this is important:
1. Working as a team we will monitor your progress and make changes to your home care as needed to help support and speed the healing process.
2. Professional exfoliation allows home care products to penetrate the skin more easily.
3. Professional products help to lighten any dark spots (if you have them) often caused by acne lesions.
4. Quality professional products will hydrate the skin so that it is more receptive to the home-care regimen. Dryness is often an initial reaction when switching products
but will correct itself over time.
5. It will allow for extraction of existing acne problems.
6. By using the Blue LED light, the bacteria living on the skin causing the acne is killed. It also helps soothe the skin reducing inflammation and calming the redness.
Weekly or bi-weekly professional acne treatments performed by our trained professionals will help you become acne free clearing your skin sooner than if you just use products alone. As we closely monitor your skin we can make sure that the treatments are working without causing irritation or inflammation. Together, as partners in this process, your skin will clear as quickly as possible.